- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Production in UK, US, AUS.
Free tracked shipping to UK, US, AUS. Reduced tracked shipping worldwide by 60%.
A phone case with the art of Zena Salem.
🎨 Turn your iPhone into a Work of Art:
Why settle for ordinary when you can have extraordinary?
Embrace the fusion of art and technology, and carry the soul of Iraq in your pocket.
📱 Upscale your Everyday Look:
From casual outings to professional settings, this case infuses your daily interactions with cultural splendour, and compliments any outfit.
🌟 Crafted to Perfection:
A strong and light case with industry-leading protection.
The 3D-wrapped artwork can withstand wear and tear.
🎁 The Gift of Culture:
A unique and thoughtful gift that stands out.
Perfect for anyone who appreciates the blend of tradition and modernity.
🤝 Support Artists:
You're not just acquiring a product, you're becoming a patron of art.
Your purchase directly empowers the artist who poured their heart into every brushstroke.
- Dual-layer protection: Outer shell is aircraft-grade polycarbonate, used by Boeing and Airbus, for shatterproof impact. Inner coating is flexible polyurethane, for shock absorption and dispersion.
- No discolouration or fading: dye sublimation infuses the art into the fabric, rather than print the art on to the surface.
- Device-specific: precision moulding for clear access to buttons and ports.
- Case is REACh, RoHS and TUVRheinland certified, and MagSafe compatible for wireless charging.
- The gallery-standard capture of artwork is setup and managed in Iraq by Mutanabbi Street.
- Care instructions: Clean with dish soap and a damp cotton or microfibre cloth. Wipe the soap down with a clean, damp cloth.
- Depiction of Ereshkigal, the goddess of the underworld in Mesopotamian mythology.
- She is recognised from the Queen of the Night plaque, on display at the British Museum in London. It has been dated back to 1900-1800 BC.
- Lecturer at the Baghdad Institute of Fine Arts.
- Graduate in fine art from the University of Baghdad.
- Graduate from the Baghdad Institute of Fine Arts.
- You can follow the artist on Instagram here.
premium quality manufacturing
Artists Get 70% Profit
put a smile on their face
free replacements and refunds
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.