- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Framed & Mounted print by the artist Salam Zidan.
- Gallery-standard capture of artwork, Giclée printed on fine art paper.
- Handmade to order by the specialist team at Prodigi, the global leader in fine art reproduction, who deliver for museums in London.
- Giclée printing uses 12 pigment inks for the sharpest detail and colour range, compared to the 4 dye inks in ordinary printing.
- Production conforms to the museum archival standard, to last 100 years without discolouring or fading.
- The paper is purposely designed for the reproduction of fine art, and has an off-white mount for simple and elegant design.
- Frame created with high-quality wood, sourced from sustainable forests, milled with clean lines and a satin finish.
- Delivered ready for hanging.
- The gallery-standard capture of artwork is setup and managed in Iraq by Mutanabbi Street.
- The black community of Iraq are admired for their rich history in song and dance.
- But they often suffer from the enduring racism that plagues the Middle East as a whole.
- Here, the artist portrays the innocent joy of a child unaware of the discrimination that awaits her.
- He studied at the Baghdad Institute of Fine Arts.
- His signature style is to capture stories in realism.
- You can follow the artist on Instagram here.
premium quality manufacturing
Artists Get 70% Profit
put a smile on their face
free replacements and refunds
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.