- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Framed & Mounted print by the artist Ferdos Ismail.
- Gallery-standard capture of artwork, Giclée printed on fine art paper.
- Handmade to order by the specialist team at Prodigi, the global leader in fine art reproduction, who deliver for museums in London.
- Giclée printing uses 12 pigment inks for the sharpest detail and colour range, compared to the 4 dye inks in ordinary printing.
- Production conforms to the museum archival standard, to last 100 years without discolouring or fading.
- The paper is purposely designed for the reproduction of fine art, and has an off-white mount for simple and elegant design.
- Frame created with high-quality wood, sourced from sustainable forests, milled with clean lines and a satin finish.
- Delivered ready for hanging.
- The artist explores the marshlands of Iraq in her artworks.
- She mixes similes and metaphors to show the reality, both as a composite and in its elements.
- The usage of curves and colours is not only to define and differentiate, but rather to set a rhythm.
- Graduate in fine art from University of Baghdad.
- Former head of department at the Baghdad Institute of Fine Arts.
- Widely exhibited in Baghdad galleries and at the Iraqi Plastic Artists Society.
- You can follow the artist on Instagram here.
premium quality manufacturing
Artists Get 70% Profit
put a smile on their face
free replacements and refunds
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.