- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Framed & Mounted print by the artist Abbas Kazhoor.
- Gallery-standard capture of artwork, Giclée printed on fine art paper.
- Handmade to order by the specialist team at Prodigi, the global leader in fine art reproduction, who deliver for museums in London.
- Giclée printing uses 12 pigment inks for the sharpest detail and colour range, compared to the 4 dye inks in ordinary printing.
- Production conforms to the museum archival standard, to last 100 years without discolouring or fading.
- The paper is purposely designed for the reproduction of fine art, and has an off-white mount for simple and elegant design.
- Frame created with high-quality wood, sourced from sustainable forests, milled with clean lines and a satin finish.
- Delivered ready for hanging.
- The gallery-standard capture of artwork is setup and managed in Iraq by Mutanabbi Street.
- On 7th April 1980, Saddam Hussein ordered his army to round up the Feyli Kurds from their houses in Baghdad and exile them out of Iraq.
- They were left empty-handed and homeless, not able to take their possessions and not able to say their goodbyes.
- A graduate in fine art from Baghdad University.
- He can be found on Friday mornings in Qishleh courtyard of Mutanabbi Street, exhibiting his paintings.
- You can follow the artist on Instagram here.
premium quality manufacturing
Artists Get 70% Profit
put a smile on their face
free replacements and refunds
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.